Guest Author--Bernard Foong Young

Initiation: A Harem Boy's Saga Book 1 just came out in May and seems to be turning some heads. I think the best thing to do is start off with the book blurb:

"This provocative story is about an adolescent who was initiated into a clandestine sexual society. He was spirited to the Middle East, from his UK boarding school. He attended the Bahriji School (Oasis,) in The United Arab Emirates in preparation for serving in Harems for the wealthy and elite.

It is also a love story between the young man and his ‘Valet’ who served as his chaperone and mentor during the boy’s Harem service.

Author’s note:

I had a privileged and unique upbringing in Malaysia. Following in my brothers' footsteps, I was sent to an exclusive boarding school in England. It is there that I was inducted into a clandestine organization, E.R.O.S. The Enlightened Royal Oracle Society. For four years, unbeknownst to my family, I was willingly and happily part of a Harem.

My story has been kept under wraps for close to 45 years. The correct moment has arrived for me to make known my unique education."

Now, let's try and see if we can't get the trailer up and running here!


Intriguing, isn't it? I personally haven't read it yet, but I have a copy on my Kindle waiting for me as soon as I'm finished with my NetGalley obligations. I'm really hoping to get to it before the beginning of the school year. Something tells me though, that one of the reasons I've been dragging my feet on it is that the "book one" on the cover. I know myself. I'll rip through it and then I'll have to try my hardest to not bug Bernard for book two before it's ready. I've had a little of that myself this past year and know how flattering and, at the same time, unnerving that is.

If you'd like to wander into this mysterious world yourself--here's everything you need to know in order to find Bernard. And maybe ask him yourself when book 2 is coming out!

Web Page: http://www.aharemboysaga.com/

Blog: http://bernardfoong.typepad.com/in_the_harem

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bfoong1

Twitter:  @aharemboysaga

 
Overall, intriguing and sounds so very exotic. Maybe I will keep it for the end of the fall--when the weather starts to turn nasty. I think I may need a book like this to take me away to an exotic clime. Hmmm . . . something to think on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adventure in Self-Publishing

And Promo is the Name of the Game

I Must Be Missing Something