Sizzling Summer Reads (Romance)

Great news! RIBBONS OF MOONLIGHT will be featured on The Romance Reviews Sizzling Summer Reads extravaganza. RIBBONS will be the book of the week from June 6th-June 10th. I will be hosting a chat in the Lounge on the 21st of June. Come celebrate the Solstice with me at 8am EST. We'll talk romance, young adult books, how to keep the muse motivated, or about how to balance work, writing and munchkin. We'll toss a couple of topics out there to bat around.

Check out TRR on the 22nd and answer my question to win your choice of a print or ecopy of RIBBONS OF MOONLIGHT. A hint is in this blog, so look around and see if you can find it!

I'm really excited about being a part of this. Part of me is still mildly freaking out over being a part of a society of writers, but school's almost out and I'm ready and willing to dive into writing, editing and marketing. Stop by TRR. I hope to see everyone there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adventure in Self-Publishing

And Promo is the Name of the Game

Girls with Spunk