The End of An Era

Twenty-four years. I think that's how long Aerin and Robyn have been bouncing around inside my head. Hundreds of pages, thousands of words and many, many years and here we are at the end. Part of me can't believe that I just sent in the second edits of Dark Rainbow's End--Book three of what became The Star Circle Trilogy. It was originally all called Dark Rainbow's End so it was very important to me to keep that title. Clare and I came up with the idea a long time ago. It's been changed so many times that only a few of the names are the same as the original version.

So, in a couple of weeks, Dark Rainbow's End will be on the figurative shelves and that era of my life is over. I have other stories to tell. Lots of them. I just hope I can find enough time to write them all down because I believe that you can't write the great American novel without living the great American life. For right now though, I think I'll take a quiet moment and lift a glass for Aerin and Robyn. Here's a little look back at the covers . . .


 Never thought it would go quite this far when I was sitting at the cafeteria table at Immaculate Heart of Mary high school all those years ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adventure in Self-Publishing

And Promo is the Name of the Game

Girls with Spunk