Getting the Name Out There

Alright, so the name of the game is to get my name out there right about now.

How to do that . . . ?

Don't really know what my next step is. I know there are a lot of people I know who are waiting for the print version of the book to come out, but that's not enough. I know there are a bunch of people out there who own eReaders, but how do I get my name out there to them?

I mean, you can have a wonderful book, but how do you go about letting people know about it. I don't know Twitter and am trying to begin my Facebook fan page, but I feel like a neophyte. I feel, in some ways, like I'm spinning my wheels. It's more frustrating than waiting for the book to come out. When the book was waiting in the wings, there really wasn't anything I could do. Now, it's in my hands and I'm not really sure what to do about it right now.

I suppose it's time for me to do my homework.

Any help or advice from anyone out there would truly be appreciated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adventure in Self-Publishing

And Promo is the Name of the Game

Girls with Spunk